Is the Humidity in Your Home Under Control?
In Michigan, our summer months can be very humid. Excess moisture in your home can be obvious. You may smell musty odors, see mold growing or feel clammy. High humidity can also impact health. There is an easy solution. Our whole-home dehumidifier can be free-standing or installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system to automatically remove the right amount of humidity from every room.
Perfectly Humidified Air is Within Your Control
Whole-home dehumidifiers are convenient, efficient and reliable. They automatically extract just the right amount of moisture from the air to continually maintain optimal indoor relative humidity. Once installed, you never have to worry about the problems that result from excess humidity again.
Our Whole-Home Dehumidifier Can Benefit You
- CONTROL HEALTH – By eliminating excess moisture, whole-home dehumidifiers can reduce dust mite growth and the prevalence of mold and other contaminants that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. Dust mites thrive in conditions where the relative humidity exceeds 50%.*
- MAINTAIN COMFORT AND ELIMINATE ODORS – Cold, clammy air and musty, mildew-like odors will be a thing of the past. Whole-Home dehumidifiers remove moisture throughout your home—from the basement to the attic and everything in between.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME – Protect your home from the damaging impact of excess humidity including mold, termites, structural damage and damage to tools and electronics. High humidity can lead to warping and damage to wood floors and trim. Moisture can also get trapped in carpeting, furniture, and drapes. Family heirlooms, like photos, may also be at risk.
- IMPROVE ENERGY EFFICIENCY – Air that has too much humidity in it actually makes you feel warmer. We’ve all heard the saying, it’s not the heat, it’s the humidity. That’s especially true in summer months when many homeowners make the mistake of overcooling their homes in an effort to mitigate high humidity. Not only do they end up expending more energy, they still can’t get comfortable because an air conditioner is not an effective
dehumidifier. When excess humidity is removed from indoor air, you’ll feel cooler at a higher temperature. That means you can set your thermostat a few degrees higher.
- QUIET & CONVENIENT OPERATION – Our dehumidifiers are among the quietest on the market— plus, they are installed away from your living space. They are a fully automated part of your heating and cooling system, so you don’t have to worry about emptying water trays.